Partner with peer companies and organizations, Save on employee education tuition and influence education that supports the workforce. Learn about more benefits to joining NACTEL.
To join, read the requirements below and submit the form located at the bottom of the page.
What is a NACTEL Affiliate?
- NACTEL Affiliates are companies and organizations in the telecommunications, communications and technology industry sectors interested in educating the workforce with knowledge and skills needed for an evolving industry.
Is your company/organization:
- An employer in the Telecommunication, Communications or Technology industry focused on educating and training your workforce for the KSAs of today and tomorrow?
- Are you eager to advance workforce development initiatives?
- Are you interested in partnering with other communication companies and labor leaders?
- Are you interested in leveraging NACTEL’s online education to equip employees with specific knowledge so they can be competitive in an evolving communications industry?
Become an Affiliate and join NACTEL today by filling out the form below. Show your commitment and partner with others in the communications industry to help build the communications workforce of today and tomorrow.
About Becoming a NACTEL Affiliate
NACTEL Affiliates include companies and organizations in the telecommunications, communications and technology industry sectors representing corporations, companies, not-for-profit organizations, government agencies, unions, industry-related associations, and companies supplying or directly supporting the communications industry that are interested in upskilling, reskilling and educating the workforce.
NACTEL Affiliate status is open to companies and organizations interested and engaged in education and training initiatives, interested in internal employee skills building, partnering with other communication companies, labor union leaders and personnel, and aligned to NACTEL’s goal of addressing critical workforce employment needs in the evolving communications industry.
NACTEL Affiliate benefits include:
- Access to industry-designed, accredited, online courses, badges, certificates, and degrees developed by the industry and delivered by Pace University.
- Significant education tuition savings, up to 59% discounted tuition rates for NACTEL/Pace University online education programs.
- Education coaches and advisors to guide employees as they progress through their education programs with personalized, invaluable support with their academic requirements and goals.
- A review from NACTEL education partners of an employee’s previous education, experience and training towards earning college credit for certificates and degrees, which provides savings towards employee education tuition benefits.
- Strategic management of education partnerships.
- Access to customizable collateral for your company to promote education and training aligned to upskilling and reskilling employees.
- Network and partner with industry companies, organizations and labor/unions focused on building a qualified workforce, including: AT&T, Verizon, Communications Workers of America (CWA), International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW), Lumen Technologies and Frontier Communications.
- Three annual convening meetings with opportunities to influence and transform education to support reskilling, upskilling and improve retention with access to a discounted, annual CAEL conference, to connect and network with industry experts from postsecondary education, workforce and economic development, and industry on aligning learning and work so that adults achieve continuous economic advancement.
NACTEL Affiliate Annual Fees (fees waived for the first year)
Annual rates are based on affiliation and include corporations, companies, not-for-profit organizations, government agencies, unions, industry-related associations, and companies supplying or directly supporting the communications industry.
- NACTEL Affiliates pay a minimal fee annually to support the administration, management and convening of NACTEL.
- NACTEL Affiliate annual fees:
- Employer/Company: $995 (waived for the first year)
NACTEL Affiliates are responsible for the following:
- Designate up to three individuals to represent their company / organization with NACTEL.
- Attend two NACTEL yearly meetings with NACTEL Advisory Council members that include representatives from both companies and labor organizations. In person meetings are held once per year.
- Commitment to promote and utilize NACTEL’s online programs within their company/organization to support learning, development and training.
Each applicant shall complete this form as a condition of becoming a NACTEL Affiliate. Upon approval by the NACTEL Advisory Council, the applicant acknowledges that he or she is authorized by their organization to participate as a NACTEL Affiliate on behalf of their company.